Contact & Directions
Greenside House Bed & Breakfast,
Tel 015395 63231 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No 2 Greenside House is situated in the hamlet of Greenside 7 miles south of Kendal at the gateway to the Lakes.
From Junction 36 of the M6
- Take the exit signed Kirkby Lonsdale, A65 Skipton.
- At the small roundabout, take the first exit signed Crookland/Endmoor A65.
- Continue past the Texaco Garage.
- After 600m opposite the Crooklands Hotel, turn left signposted Milnthorpe B6385.
- Go over the Canal Bridge, and keep right.
- After 700m, go over the dual carriageway .
- Turn right at the crossroads (by Woodland Nurseries) signed Heversham, 2 miles
- The road gradually narrows. Go over the hump back bridge, and climb, passing under the Railway Bridge.
- On the hairpin there is a house with garage – immediately after the house, turn right onto White Lane.
- Continue on White Lane to the cross roads. Go straight over and within 100 yards turn into the private drive to Greenside House, passing between large stone gate posts, one of which is marked Aberthorn. Greenside Lodge is to your right.
- Keeping Aberthorn to your left you come to a fork. The Coach House is ahead of you. Turn left to No 2.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
Directions to the property are on shown separately on the website and SatNav will bring you right to the front door. There is ample parking space